February Favourites!


Here's some of the things I've been loving this month!

Radox 'Energise' Shower Gel: I've always used Radox shower gels but this one i'd never tried before. I love the key lime and peppermint combination as it feels super refreshing on my skin and really helps wake me up in the morning. 

Nivea 'Pearl & Beauty' antiperspirant: I normally have a couple of different deodorants on the go, as I tend to bulk buy when they're on offer and then can't decide which to use first! But this one I have used almost everyday in favour of my others this month; and even my boyfriend has commented on how nice it smells!

Seventeen 'Phwoarr Paint (fair)': I suffer a fair bit with dark circles and am always on the look out for something that covers them up as much as possible, and I think this one is probably the best one i've used. With it being described as 'heavy duty' I was worried about it creasing under the eyes but i've had no problems at all (and I do apply quite a lot as well). It brightens up my eyes so much, and it's a perfect match to my skin tone. 

MeMeMe Eye pencil in Clay: I got this in my January Glossybox and i've been using it everyday this month. I've always found that brown shades look better on me than black when it comes to eyeliner. This one is really soft, glides on well and doesn't smudge at all. 

Sally Hansen 'Plumping Lip Primer': I've been using this for a while now and I just love it. It never leaves my handbag. Anything I put on my lips seems to have disappeared after an hour or so, but I noticed such a difference with this primer, my lipstick stays on for way longer with it. The only downside is that I haven't really noticed my lips being any more plumped, but I'm not too fussed about that anyway. 

x

6 comments

  1. i've never tried any of these but the concealer sounds like something that would be helpful for me as well!


    xx danielle // shadesofdanielle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice picks. I've tried Radox shower gels and I like them especially the new fruit ones.

    themeticulousperfections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of the Sally Hansen lip primer! It sounds great! I've heard so many people rave about the Seventeen concealer, it's really tempting me to buy it even though I have far too many haha! Great favourites!

    Speckled Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Nivea deodorants as well! :) They seem to be one of the few that don't immediately burn like hell under my arms when I spray them :D


    http://la-fille-lumineuse.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sally hansen lip primer looks really interesting, Think i'm gunna try and hunt it down x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The 17 concealer paint sounds great! I've heard many good things about it, maybe I'll make a trip down to my local Boots to buy it! ;)
    Maya x | Vogue By Maya

    ReplyDelete