Makeup Revolution: Pro Brushes Review



Make Up Revolution recently added a Curve Collection of brushes that are specifically suited for perfect contouring and shaping. There are two sets, and I decided to just buy 4 of these to start to see how they are.

There is a set of 4 'Pro Curve Contour' brushes for the face. 



I've been using this to contour with bronzer around my cheek bones, nose and around the edges of my face. This is a great shape for those areas, and it is a good size as I have quite a small face and have found a lot of other contouring brushes a little on the large side.

They also launches a set of 9 Pro brushes for face and eyes, of which I picked 3 up.

The Face one I bought was the Pro F102 Concealer brush.
This is great for blending concealer around my eyes and does a really good job of getting into the creases to ensure I get an even coverage.


The two Pro eye Brushes I reached for are: The E102 Eyeshadow Contour Brush & E103 Eyeshadow Blending Brush

The E102 is angled so is prefect for applying eyeshadow to the top of the lid, or just in the corners. 
And the E103 is a good all round blending brush, and I have found has worked well with cream and powder eyeshadows. 

All of these brushes are super affordable, with the most expensive being £5.99 I think. And the eyeshadow brushes are just £1.99 which is such a bargain. 
I don't think the bristles are as soft as other Professional brushes, but then again I didn't expect them to be, and I certainly don't mind when they're that price!

I'll definitely be purchasing more of these brushes and completing my collection in the future!






1 comment

  1. Thank you so much for sharing these brushes that are high quality for such low cost!
    Do you find that they shed a lot after washing? I find still the best quality brush for $1 is an E.L.F. eyeshadow brush and their blending brush for both $1 online! They're so soft and still til this day I use it in my kit. You can check those out if you haven't yet but thanks for sharing this :)

    Makeup Artist Toronto,
    Olivia Ha

    ReplyDelete