Budget Make-Up Brushes: eBay!


All of my Make-Up brushes were looking a little run down and I was in desperate need for some new ones...Real Techniques we're my first choice, but as i'm on a budget I decided instead to go to eBay in search of some cheaper alternatives. 

I came across this set of White and Gold 10 brushes for just £7.90! 

With this I got 5 small thin brushes:

Precision Tapered: For applying concealer in harder to reach areas such as around the eyes and nose & chin.

Precision Round: Applying eye shadow base or primer onto the lid.

Precision Flat: Stipple concealer on sun spots, blemishes, and other small imperfections.

Precision Flat Angled: Use for precise application of concealer around the face.

Precision Angled: For apply foundation/ concealer to tight areas such as the sides of the nose and the hollows of the cheeks.


And I also got 5 large thicker Brushes:

Tapered Kabuki: Apply cream and liquid foundations onto the harder to reach contours of the face.

Round Kabuki: For blending mineral powders onto the skin.

Angled Kabuki: To buff cream blush or bronzer onto the skin.

Flat Kabuki: Application of liquid or cream products to flat areas of the face such as the forehead and cheeks.

Flat Angled Kabuki: Blends foundation easily onto hard to reach areas of the face.


I've been using these for about a week now, and i'm really impressed. I didn't expect much for how cheap they are, but they are pretty good quality and i've not had a problem with them so far!


1 comment

  1. I had some very similar to these and they are actually really good :) was very impressed for the price I paid xxxxx


    Prettyinpips.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete