Glossybox: February 2015


This month's Glossybox is a Valentine's themed 'Love Edition' box.
I got all full sized products this month, and this is what I received:

MARSK Mineral EyeShadow: Shade 'Fifty Shades.
I've never tried a mineral eye shadow before, as I think it will be quite messy? But i'm willing to give it a good go!

Royal Aphthic: Tinties
This has got to be the cutest lip balm ever! And the first thing I noticed is that is smells like sweets (always a winner!)













So Susan Rose Quartet Lip & Cheek Palette
This has 4 mini pink/ nude shades suitable for both cheeks and lips. I think i'd probably use the top two for cheeks and the bottom two for lips (see photo) as I don;'t think I suit brighter pinks on my lips.

Got2be All star 10 in 1 styling
Apparently this will solve all my hair problems at once, so i'm looking forward to seeing if it does what it says as most of the products i've tried like this haven't done much!

Wilkinson Sword: Hydro Silk Razor.
I've been meaning to buy a new razor for a while, so it was a great surprise so get this in with all the lovely beauty items!

I also got a little packet of Love Heart sweets (..which my boyfriend gave me one of before swiftly stuffing the rest in his mouth all at once)

x


1 comment

  1. Very cool. Interesting that they threw a razor in there.! My Glossybox was totally different!

    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete