LipMonthly: February!


So in my February LipMonthly Bag I received:

-Be a Bombshell Lipgloss in shade 'Hooked'

-So Susan Lip Dome 'Plumping Lip Tint' in shade Blackcurrant

-Jelly Pong Pong Supermodel Stain (Lip & Cheek pomade)

- MMU Cargo Eye Shadow in shade Green Bay

L- Be a Bombshell Lipgloss. R- So Susan Lip Dome

The lipgloss and lip tint are quite similar in shade, although the tint is slightly darker. So far I am loving both of these; the Lip gloss is a good formula, not too sticky and it lasts for a good few hours before it wears off. 
And the lip Tint is just so soft, it glides onto the lips so easily and has a really even finish. My lips can get quite cracked (especially during winter) so I was very surprised to see how smooth it looked, as that almost usually never happens! 

The eyeshadow looks interesting, I don't think I even own a khaki shade eyeshadow and I'm not sure how it will look, but it does seem like a fairly subtle shade so hopefully it won't look too garish! 

The one product that I wasn't too enthusiastic about was the Jelly Pong Pong set of 4 mini Lip/Cheek stains. I think this is because I got one very similar in my February Glossybox so I felt a bit underwhelmed getting this one too. But it is so compact and I can just throw it in my bag and have my pick of 4 shades which is great when i'm in an indecisive mood!

x


No comments