Autumn Primark Haul!


Autumn is by far my favourite month, and I was so excited to see stores now showcasing their Autumn ranges! 
I popped into Primark in Manchester and these are just a few things I bought to see me through to winter. 

(Leggings: £10)
Firstly I got these light beige skinny leggings. I love these, as they look fairly smart and not at all like leggings, but my God they are so comfy. I also love the detailing on the pockets. 

(Earrings & Necklace: £1.50 each)

I'm loving Gold coloured jewellery at the moment, and I grabbed these triangle earrings and delicate coin necklace for just £1.50 each which is such a bargain. 

(Boots: £18)

I've been on the lookout for some decent winter boots for a while, and these I fell in love with. 
I love the tartan detailing on the inside as well as the laces. They're a very dark grey, almost black colour so they will go with anything. As well as looking good, they're also very practical as the heels have a decent grip which will be handy for if we get any snow!
(I also bought some thick boot socks to go with these that I forgot to photograph!)

(T-shirt £6.00)

This tee is a nice off-grey colour and I love the design on the front. It's a loose fit and will be great for the slighter warmer Autumn days. 

(Checked Shirt: £10.00)

I think this will look great layered on top of the tee pictured above. It's orange, blues and grey checked, which are my favourite colours and just what I think of when I picture autumn. 

(Batwing Top: £6.00)

Lastly, I picked up this top. It has 3/4 batwing sleeves and a high neck. It's so comfy to wear and such a nice shade of brown. 

I love Primark as it's so affordable, yet the clothes are still great quality and will last me for a good while!



1 comment

  1. That's a great fall outfit, I love the sweater/plaid shirt combo! I live in Maryland,USA and I'm not sure if there is a Primark near me, gonna check.

    Naomi from www.brentandnaomi.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete