Mini Boots Haul!


There's a couple of things that I've been wanting to try for ages now so I popped into boots yesterday and picked up a couple of treats for myself! 

First was the Seventeen Define & Conquer Contour kit. 
I've read so many good reviews on this so I'm really excited to try it! 

There was a 'buy on get the second half price' offer on Seventeen products so I couldn't resist picking up something else! 
I do often get quite bad dark circle under my eyes and I've been looking for a good, but cheap, heavy duty concealer. The Seventeen 'Phwoarr Paint' seems like it will do the trick. 

Lastly, I've been needing a new foundation and so many people have been raving about the Rimmel Wake me Up foundation and I'm surprised I haven't tried it yet! I think I'll like the 'dewy' look it's supposed to give although I do get quite oily skin around my nose though so I hope it doesn't make my face too shiny. 

X

No comments