September Glossybox: Review



Firstly, I have to say I am LOVING the design of this months box. Karen Millen. wow. 


Vitchy: Night Detox and Hydrating care. 
- My first thought when using these was that they smells reallyyy nice! I only applied the hydrating cream to the dry areas of my face and stayed away from the oily parts, and it have my face a lovely dewy glow. 
The night cream I applied all over but only a small amount and I found it a bit sticky at first but then it settled into my skin alright.


L'Oreal Professionnel: Mythic Masque
- I didn't think this would be that good but Ive tried it once and I've gotta say I was quite impressed. It gives my hair a nice glow and the amazing smell lasts for ages. Although I never normally have a great deal of time when I'm washing my hair so I don't think I'll be using this all that often. But it's nice to have for when I feel like pampering myself. 


SkinPrep: Enzyme and Peeling Gel and Dark Circle Eraser Cream
- As you can see on the photo, I used the dark circle cream literally as soon as I opened the box. I've been working extra long hours recently and have been meaning to buy something for my tired eyes but just haven't got round to it yet. 
So when this arrived, I was so excited. It feels so nice and refreshing on the skin, if you put it in the fridge before using it. It's great in the early mornings. 
- The peeling gel on the other hand, I'm not a massive fan of. It really smells awful and I couldn't leave it on my face for too long it was that bad. And after you wash it off it left my skin a kind of sticky texture or a while which I really did not enjoy. It did go away and my blemishes do look a bit clearer so that's something but I don't think I'll ever purchase it.


ModelCo: More Brows fibre gel
- I am liking this a lot. This really makes my eyebrows stand out and look fuller. I have been teaming it with the shaping pencil side from the Soap and Glory Archery kit just to fill in any little gaps and it does make my brows look more defined. 

Nails inc: Matte Top Coat
- This is probably my favourite item from this months box. I have been wanting a matte top coat polish for ages, and was about to buy the Barry M one. 


I have used it over the Yves Rocher pink polish from the August box, and I think it looks so nice as matte. It has really good staying power and doesn't chip easily (which for me is a miracle, usually after an hour I've got chips on my nails) this one I've had on for 2 days and had a shower and there is only tiny bits coming off on the edges of my nails. 









No comments