Get ready with me: Morning/Evening Routine


I start the day washing my face with warm water and cleansing it with the Simple Kind to Skin foaming Cleanser. 
Then, I lightly dab a small amount of the Simple Age Resisting eye cream under my eyes. 


I will then apply the Boots Botanics shine away cream onto my nose and oily areas and then just standard e45 moisturiser to the rest of my face before I put my make up on.


In the evening I alternate between using the Simple Cleanser and Simple Oil balancing exfoliating wash to remove my make up. (I tend to only use the exfoliating wash maybe 3 times a week) 
And then once a week I will use the no7 Beautiful Skin Purifying mask afterwards. 


After this I will cleanse my face with toner. 
Then I will apply the Simple Eye cream, the same as in the morning and then when this is settled into the skin, I will use the Simple Night Moisturiser, but keeping it to very small amounts around my oily areas. 



No comments