My Barry M Nail Paint collection


I have been collecting Barry M nail varnishes for a good 6/7 years. If I'm ever in the mood to buy a new nail varnish they're always my 'go-to' brand. 

This is the collection I currently own, it used to be larger but I have just thrown out some old ones.

Gelly and Matte


Gelly
-Papaya 304
-Blue Plum 234
Matte
-Crush 333


Nail paint- Pastel shades
-Berry ice cream 308
-Blue Moon 317
-Strawberry ice cream 309


Effects
-Sequin Effects: White 
-Instant Effects: Foil Gold 
-Textured Effects: Atlantic Road 
-Confetti Effects: Sour Apple 
-Aquarium Collection: Arabian 


Nail Paint- Misc Colours 
-Grey 293
-Spring Green 290
-Mushroom 310

My favourites of these is the Matte shade. It looks so amazing and has really good staying power. I bought this as soon as it was released last year and I'm pretty sure i used it continuously until after Christmas. 

Unfortunately I'm not a huge fan of the Gelly range. I think these are the knew I've used the least, especially the navy shade. I think it might just be me, but I find that they actually chip a lot easier than the normal nail paint? Which is exactly the opposite of what it's advertised to do? 



No comments