August Glossybox Review


'Rose Berry Hand cream' - smells amazing! And has a nice texture, although can be a tad greasy? 

'Philip Kingsley Elasticizer' - have only used this once so far and tbh I haven't noticed it doing much difference? Maybe I need to use it more before I make a fuller judgement. 

'Yves Rocher nail varnish' - I really really like this. I've never been a massive fan of pink but this is the loveliest shade and looks so nice on. And I don't think it's just a summer colour it will blend really well with the shades of my autumn clothes aswell, so I'll be using it for a good while. 

Glossybox highlighter- This is probably the product I've used the most so far, it suits my skin tone so well and I love the dewy shimmery glow it gives my skin.

Perfume- I only have ever used sweet smelling scents, but this is really nice. I'd probably use it as more of an evening scent and it has a really good saying power. It lasts pretty much all day and I only put a tiny bit on. 

Lastly, the cuticle cream- to be honest, this is probably the only item that I don't think I'll use an awful lot. I've just never been bothered too much with nail maintenance but we'll see. Maybe this will change my ways. 

No comments