August favourites!


First on my list of favourites for this month is the Body Shop 'Deep Sleep Dreamy Body Mist'. 
For someone who works long, and late, hours I've been finding it difficult to wind down after work. I found this a few weeks ago and it has been a godsend. The instructions say to spray it onto your clothes (but I spray it on my duvet and pillows) It contains camomile and essential oils and smells so amazing. As soon as I crawl into bed I feel instantly soothed and drift off to sleep so easily. 

The next one on my list is the Soap & Glory 'Archery brow tint & precision shaping pencil' it's just so easy to use and takes 2 seconds which is great when you're in a rush! 

Next is the Simple 'oil balancing exfoliating wash' 
I have combination skin (oily t-zone, oily nose, dry cheeks) I've been using this 2/3 times a week and have noticed a difference on my oily areas and my skin feels smooth all day. 

Lastly is the Boots Botanics 'Mattifying gel-cream Shine Away'
I have been applying this daily in the morning just around my nose and extra oily areas and I'm starting to notice a difference after a couple of weeks. You only need a tiny bit aswell so it will last for absolutely ages and works as a great base for your foundation. 

No comments