Review: No7 Beautiful Skin Purifying Mask


I cannot even describe how much I love this! I'd heard good things about it before but I thought at £17 it was a little pricey, so when I got a £5 off voucher from Boots a while ago I thought I'd give it a shot. 

Its a thermal face mask and it heats up when it comes into contact with the water in your skin. For me, it's not that bad and doesn't heat up too much although I've read from others that it really burns their skin, so I suppose I've just got lucky and it's different for everyone! 

After applying it into your skin it says to leave it on for around 5 mins (but obviously if it's really hot don't leave it on and let it burn your face!) 
The only negative thing about it is that it is quite hard to clean off. I have to use a flannel to wash of the last bits as they never seem to budge. 
But afterwards I swear it leaves my skin the softest it's ever been, it's so amazing! And in my oily areas especially it keeps the oil at bay for a good few days, so I tend to only use it maybe twice a week? 

I'd give it a solid 9/10. 


No comments