New House! (Homeware Haul)

I've recently moved house, and its'a taken a while but I have finally got it nearly all straight and feeling like a home! For a couple of months before the move, I was picking up little bits and pieces whenever I saw them and now i'm all moved in and settled, I thought i'd share a few of my favourite things I have around my house!
Vase: Next, Flowers: Wilko
Knitted Cat: My Mum. 

I love having flowers around the house and artificial flowers are the best, because they always look good and don't die if you forget to water them! The ones I have are two different bunches I got for around £2 each and just mixed them together. 


Fairy lights: Primark


I got these in the sales a while ago, but at the moment they have a load of  summery fairy lights which are so cute and some more similar to these. 

Cushions: Scotty Dog: The Range, 'Hello': Primark, Orange: Matalan
White Back Pillows: Wilko
Orange Throw: The Range


Rug: The Range

I can't even tell you how much I love The Range. I would buy the whole shop if I could! They have such a wide array of beautiful things, and its so reasonably priced aswell. The rug pictured above was only £40 (which is bloody good for a rug, considering how big it is. And it's so soft to walk on!)


Armchair: The British Heart Foundation
Cushion: The Larch Tree


If you're on a budget, then places like The British Heart Foundation are brilliant for cheap furniture and appliances! It's always my 'go-to' place if I need anything that I know will cost me a lot to get brand new. And every now and again, you get some great little gems in there.

Clock/ Key Rack: Keep it Bright

I can't find this on the website, so i'm guessing it's sold out. But Keep it Bright is one of my favourite brands. Everything sold is hand-customised with a positive quote or image and it's just so uplifting. 


Throw: Matalan

Hanging Heart: Etsy

I got this a few years ago actually, but I wanted to include it because I love it! Etsy is just fab and has pretty much you can ever think of on there! 

Plaque: Manchester Christmas Markets

The last thing I wanted to share is this little hanging plague I bought at Christmas for a present for someone and then ended up going back and buying one for myself too!
I love the Christmas markets in Manchester, and every year they have stalls selling cute things like this and i'll for sure be going back this year to pick up some more!

x

3 comments

  1. The Range rug is absolutely delightful. That's an excellent price for it! :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Range rug is absolutely delightful. That's an excellent price for it! :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. I love the fairy lights and the flowers x

    ReplyDelete