Glossybox: May 2015


This month's box has the theme 'Summer's Calling' and is packed full of treats to get you prepared for the coming summer!
I got 3 full sized products and 2 samples in mine:

-MeMeMe 'Enchanted Eyes Dual Ended Wand' (Full size)
Blue eyeliner is going to be big this spring/summer, and this dual wand has two blue tones. I love MeMeMe as a brand, and this is such a smooth formula, it just glides on effortlessly. I'm not a big user of colour on the eyes, but I might try it along the bottom of my eyes, as opposed to my top lid and go for a more subtle look.


-Etre Belle 'Aloe Vera Ultra Moisturising Gel' (Full Size)
This is a cooling gel designed to hydrate and revitalise the skin. This sounds like it would be good to use if you ever get sunburnt as it contains aloe vera which is great for soothing the skin. And it's the perfect size to just keep in your handbag and take with you when you go out in the sun! I just think it's a bit too expensive though; at almost £16 for a 40ml tube!


-Zerreau 'Towel off Shampoo Foam'
Now this i'm excited to use! Probably my favourite item from this month's box. 
I find washing my hair such a chore, and am always testing the waters to see how long I can go without washing it so this I will definitely get use out of!


-SASS 'Intimate Perfect Skin Concentrate'
This formula soothes the skin and reduces hair regrowth while exfoliating to help eradicate ingrowing hairs.
This is the first i've seen of anything like this so i'm quite looking forward to trying it out.


-Collection Cosmetics Field Day Lipstick (Full Size)
I received shade 2-Tulip, which is a lovely light summery pink. I only own a couple of Collection Lipsticks and I don't have anything in this shade, so I was quite pleased to get this. I also love the packaging, they've really come far with their branding, I didn't even know it was a Collection lipstick at first!

Anyone else get the May Glossybox? What did you think?

x


1 comment

  1. Great post - we got the exact same products didn't we haha. I definitely think £16 for the green aloe vera stuff is a lot of money, given the size of the tube! xx
    www.lovelaughslipstick.com

    ReplyDelete