May Favourites!


Here's what i've been loving this Month!

Collection Lip Liner in '1- Nude Pink' & Seventeen Mirrorshine Lipstick 'Beehive'
I've been in love with the seventeen lip stick for quite some time now, but it looks so nice combined with the collection lipliner and has very much been my favourite 'my lips but better' look atm. They are almost the exact shade and they blend so well.


Colour Club Nail Lacquer '1066 Barely There' Continuing with the nude theme, I adore this shade of nail varnish. I received this in my April Glossybox, and although you need a good 2/3 coats to get decent coverage on your nails it has excellent staying power and hardly chips at all. 
I've been loving the Nails inc Matte top Coat to use over the top of it too!


My next favouriet for this month is Cocoa Butter Vaseline. I used to be obsessed with this years ago, and have recently rediscovered my love for it. I love all Vaseline lip products anyway, and I do think they are the best for rehydrating dry lips but the cocoa butter one is so tasty and smells incredible.


Lastly, I have not taken off this ring from Keep it Bright.The thing I love most is that it is open back, so you can adjust it to fit. As I have super tiny fingers I often struggle to find rings small enough to fit, so this is perfect. There are a few other rings in this style, but with different words stamped onto them, all with a positive message of some sort which I think is amazing!


What are everyone else's favourites this month?
x


3 comments

  1. Oooh, I do like that lipstick! Great choices there :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shade of that lipstick! I haven't actually tried any lip products from seventeen but will definitely keep my eye out next time I'm in Boots now! x

    emily x ❤ | emilyloula

    ReplyDelete