Makeup Revolution Iconic Elements Palette.


 I knew as soon as I saw this palette that I had to buy it! It's so similar to the Urban Decay Naked Basics 2 palette but a fraction of the price! At just £4 it is an absolute bargain. It contains 12 shades: 11 matte and one shimmer. Personally I love this, as I much prefer a matte look.
The first 6 shades in the palette are really light beige/yellow shades, the first two I think are good to use as a base; for evening out the eyelids and covering up redness. 

The next four shades are the ones I've probably been using the most, and they are the perfect colours to match my skin tone. 

The last 4 shades are matte darker browns and a black. I'm not that into black on my eyes so I don't think that one will get much use, but the rest I think are all brilliant. 


All the shades are really well pigmented, the last a long while (although it would be good to use primer) and so far I haven't had any problems with smudging.
If you are after the Urban Decay palette, but don't want to spend a lot of money (like me!) then this is a fantastic dupe, and you get a lot more for what you pay, in my opinion as well.  

x

No comments