High Street Haul! (Lush, Primark, Superdrug)


I took a little trip into Manchester on my day off and this is what I bought.

First I went to Primark as there were a few essentials that I needed.

Jacket: £10, Canvas Trainers: £6.
I've been wanting a new hoodie jacket for a while as mine is starting to get old and really worn. I really love this colour and they had one in grey as well which I was very tempted to get too!
I also needed some simple pumps/trainers for everyday, so I picked these white ones up for £6.



Nail Polish Twist Pot: £1
This I featured in my April Favourites and since then mine has nearly run out, so I had to repurchase!
I also picked up a set of 2 basic bras, one black one white, for just £8.


Next I ventured to Superdrug. I only went in for facewipes, but obviously couldn't resist getting a few treats for myself too!
The facewipes are just superdrug's own for Combination skin. I got 2 packets as they are on offer, buy on get one half price atm.
I then headed to the Rimmel counter where all of the 60 Seconds nail Polishes were on offer for £1.99.
I picked up two of the Rita Ora ones: shades 860 'Bestival Blue' and 878 'Roll in the Grass'.
I also scored a Lasting Finish lip pencil- Shade 061 Wine for £2.99.


Lastly, I stopped off in Lush (because I literally can't walk past that shop without going in!)
I picked up my favourite bubble Bar- Creamy Candy (£2.75) It smells like candyfloss and it's just amazing! 
And also one that i've not tried before; the Brightside Bubble bar (£4.75) This is huge and will last for at least 4 or 5 baths as you only need a tiny bit to create a decent amount of bubbles. 
My boyfriend also loves the karma soap bar! I think this piece was around £4 but they will cut up however much or little you want so the price varies.

x

10 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul and very nice items! I especially love those lush goodies!=)

    http://simonamoona.blogspot.com/


    ReplyDelete
  3. Your canvas sneakers are the cutest. I like the simplicity of the all white look. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your canvas sneakers are the cutest. I like the simplicity of the all white look. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul! Love those white trainers :) and for £6! What a good deal!

    X, Carina
    Running White Horses | Fashion + Travel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah great choice! I've hard good things about those Rimmel lip pencils and I adore those pastelly blue nail polish shades you've picked up. Also, massively in love with that Primark hoodie. NEED <3
    xx
    www.lovelaughslipstick.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I'm really loving everything from Rimmel atm, I just can't get enough! xx

      Delete
  7. Your purchases are really lovely! Those canvas shoes were a bargain and I adore the Rimmel colours! x

    Colour Me In Blog

    ReplyDelete