LipMonthly: January Box!


I've seen a lot of reviews of Lipmonthy's products over the past few months, and i've been tempted for a while to sign up so I thought for the new year i'd go for it and treat myself!And the January box has not left me disappointed.

Inside I received 3 full sized lip products and a 'monthly mix-up' product.



This month's included:

- OFRA Long Lasting Liquid lipstick in shade Laguna Beach
This has the most yummy candyfloss smell!
-Eco Lips: 'eco tints' in shade Rose Quartz.
Not much of a colour to it (see swatches below) but it has a kind of menthol/ minty taste and its really soothing on the lips.
-MICA tinted Lip Balm in shade 9 Velvet Rose
This shade is gorgeous, I love it!
-Harvey Prince 'Imperial Garden' fragrance
Such a nice scent, quite light and refreshing. Will be nice to use as it starts getting into spring.



Top-Bottom
OFRA Lip Stick, Eco Lip tint, MICA Lip Balm.

So far i'm really loving them all! Reviews will probably follow once i've had chance to properly check each one of them out.

x


No comments