December Favourites!


No7 Skin Illuminator
I got this in my No7 advent calendar and it was one of my favourite products. I've been using it as a base under my foundation and it goes your skin the most glorious glow, and it had bits of glitter in it which I love!  

Soap & Glory Hand Food
This is more like an all year round favourite, as I use it all the time, but more so in the winter months as my skin always gets extra dry and this one is prefect for rehydrating your hands. 

Vaseline & Nivea Hydro Care lip balms
As well as my hands being dry over winter, I also get incredibly chapped lips. I've tried many lip balms over the years, and Vaseline has always been a firm favourite. But in the last month I've also been loving the Nivea lipbalm, and it's good to keep in my pocket at work an you don't get it all over your fingers when applying it (which has always been a bug bear of mine with potted lipbalms!) 

No7 Lash Impact Mascara
This I also got in my advent calendar, and  I've been loving it as an everyday mascara. It gives your lashes enough volume and isn't clumpy at all, it's just really lovely to use. Its very likely that I'll purchase the full size product when this mini one gets used up! 

No comments