Amazon haul!


was very lucky to get £40 in Amazon gift cards for Christmas, so I treated myself to some Dvd's and Books that I'd had on my wish list for a while! 


The DVDs I got were:
-The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2
I've loved Spider-Man since I was little, and I think these versions are so much better than the Toby Maguire ones. 
-Grave of the Fireflies
I've only recently got into watching Anime and this is one that I've been meaning to watch for a while. 
-John Richardson: Nidiot
I absolutely love his first dvd he's probably one of my fave comedians so this was a must buy for me! 
-Frozen
I thought it was about time I finally owned this myself after nearly a year of saying 'I'll buy it eventually' still trying (and failing) to get the boyfriend to watch it with me! 
-The Book Thief
One of the most amazing books I've read, and was quite nervous about how they'd adapt it to film but they've done such a brilliant job. I adore it so much. 

I also picked up a couple of books:

-Smilers Fair by Rebecca Levene
This has been described as The Night Circus meets Game of Thrones and i am SO excited to read it, I think it's going to be amazing. 
- The Age of Miracles by Karen Thompson Walker
I've wanted to read this for a good couple of years but never got round to buying it! It's kind of an end-of-the-world, coming-of-age tale and sounds just delightful. 




2 comments

  1. I watched 'The Book thief' at the cinema and loved it so must get on DVD. I haven't read the book but think I should :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you deffo should, the book is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete