My Favourite Teas!

After watching Essie Button's My Top Teas & Favourite Mugs! Video, I wanted to share all of my favourite teas aswell!

Up until about 2/3 years ago, I used to only drink a standard 'builder's' brew. Usually PG Tips. But as my anxiety got worse, I was advised to cut out caffeine and so since then I have been introduced to some really tasty caffeine free and flavoured teas.


My favourites at the Moment are Twinings Fennel tea: I like to drink this after big meals or if i'm feeling a bit bloated as it helps cleanse your body. Aniseed is probably one of my favourite things; I love the taste so much so this was always a must have for me! 

The Twinings Chamomile & Spiced Apple is quite a new one to my collection and i'm gutted I didn't find it sooner because it literally tastes like Christmas in a mug. Perfect for the cold winter nights, and the Chamomile is so relaxing; if you're having trouble sleeping then anything with chamomile is a winner. 

The Teapigs Lemon and Ginger I don't drink all that often, but I really love the taste of anything lemon, and ginger really helps calm down my stomach, if my Acid reflux is playing up!

Peppermint tea is also good at soothing the stomach, and it tastes lovely! The Twinings and Clipper are nice as a treat (when they're on offer!) But my boyfriend and I go through a lot of it, so at the moment we're just drinking the Asda branded ones, but the taste is still damn good. 


Vanilla Chai is the loveliest taste, i've had chai tea before and it's alright but the added Vanilla in this one just gives it an extra layer of awesome. 

The Clipper After Dinner Mints is a mixture of Peppermint, Spearmint, Fennel and a tiny bit of ginger and like the name says; it good for drinking after dinner. 

Teapigs Liquorice and Peppermint is something I really have to be in the mood for, but the mixture of peppermint and liquorice together is genius. 


As for my normal tea, I have found that the Tetley's Decaf is the best tasting alternative. In my opinion it tastes just the same as the regular one but without the caffeine! 

If you live anywhere near Kendal, in Cumbria I strongly suggest you take a trip to Farrer's Cafe. They have the best selection of teas and coffee's and the Decaf English Breakfast is lovely (And they have the most gorgeous home made scones, crumpets and cakes!)


There are still a few tea's in my collection that I am still yet to try! 
I've got Teapigs: Silvertips White Tea, Rooibos, Chocolate Flake and Popcorn. 

3 comments

  1. Some of these sound lovely. I drink green tea & (I know it's not a tea) but I have some dandelion coffee which I like

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh i've never heard of Dandelion coffee before, it sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really want to try twinings & tea pigs!


    xx danielle // shadesofdanielle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete