Lush Oxford Street Haul!


Last week I travelled to London for a few days, and while I was there I took a trip to the massive Lush store on Oxford Street! I really had to restrain myself and managed to only pick up 5 things!
I haven't used any of these yet, so this is just first impressions. 


The first thing I was drawn to was the Little Dragon Bubble Bar. (£5.95) It's in two parts on sticks, so you can break it apart and just use one at a time. I love that it's a wand type as you can whirl it around the bath! 

As you can see it's a nice burnt orange, with lots of gold glitter! It's Cinnamon and Ginger scented so it really gives that Autumnal and Christmas feeling.


Next I picked up the new reinvented Karma Bubble Bar. (£4.25) I have used the old Karma bubble bar before and it's a favourite with both myself and my boyfriend, so this was a must-have. And I love the pyramid shape. It has a fresh tangy orange scent and again, bits of glitter but not too much that it gets everywhere!


The final bubble bar I got (Yes, I really love bubble bars!) was Granny Takes a Dip (£3.65)
I've seen this as a bath bomb before, but I never got round to buying it so with it being fairly cheap I though I'd grab one. I think all the colour in this will look interesting in the bath and it has a great citrus smell! 


Next up is the Mechanic Soap (£4.95) This is different to all the usual soaps they sell, in that it is cold-pressed which apparently is better for the skin. I was so intrigued my this that I had to get it. And the best part is the candy scent; The same as Snow Fairy which is one of my favourites! 
It is designed specifically for washing grease and grime off hands (hence the mechanic style I guess) but at the same time not taking all the moisture out of the hands. 



And lastly, this little gem. The Furze Bath Oil (£2.00) contains neroli oil and elderflower which gives it a lovely floral aroma. Great for if your skin needs nourishing or a bit of a moisture boost, which will be handy in the coming winter months where my skin always dries out with the cold!


 Has anyone tried any of these? Or bought any other products from the Oxford Street store that are worth trying?

x

No comments