Back to Uni: Mini Stationary Haul!


As I am going back to University this week (tomorrow actually!) to study my Masters I realised I was lacking in some basic stationary. I picked up these things from Wilko's and it didn't even come up to £5 which is amazing!

The first thing I needed was an A4 ringbinder. I was drawn to this plain brown paper effect one as I think it will be cool to draw on and customise my own designs onto it. It's also great as it has string to tie it shut.




I love this cute little A5 notebook. And it was only £1 too. It's hardback and spiral bound so it's sturdy and will be able to stand being thrown around in my bag.

As I don't think i'll need to carry a lot of pens around with me, a huge pencil case wouldn't be worth it so I was happy to find this little pink one which I can just pack a couple of things in there. 
The mini highlighters were only 75p for 10 so that's such good value, and I'm a sucker for anything 'mini'!

 I think Wilko's is such an underrated store, especially for stationary. Everything is brilliant value for money and perfect if you're a student on a budget!



No comments