September Glossybox


This month's Glossybox was the collector's Style Edition, which celebrates the upcoming Autumn/ Winter season. 

All 5 products are full size, which is really good. Here's what I received in mine:

Nails Inc: Nail Polish in Khaki shade. 
£11
I've used nails Inc before and I love how long lasting they are, and you only need two thin coats for a good colour. The shade is a good go-to shade for the autumn and I don't think I own a khaki coloured polish so this is a nice addition to my collection.

Bellapierre: Shimmer Powder
£12.99

You probably can't make out on the photo, but this is super glittery! It claims to be long-lasting and won't smudge or fade. I'm not really one to use grey on my eyes but I do love how shimmery it is, and i think it will be nice to use in the lead up to Christmas.

Invisibobble: Traceless Hair Ring £4
&
Marsk: Eyeshadow Brush pro £16.70

I've always been intrigued by the invisibobble, as I tie my hair up everyday for work I hate coming home and it's all kinky and out of shape. These will be great for if I'm going out after work and don't have time to restyle my hair. There's 3 in the box so £4 is really good value!

This eyeshadow brush is so soft and a really lovely shape to the bristles. This is probably my favourite item from this month's box.

Maria Nila: Luminous Colour Hair Masque 
£18.95

Lastly, this Hair Masque is designed to strengthen and protect coloured and natural hair. As I started dying my hair early this year, i've been on the lookout for products that will help keep it nourished. It's 100% vegan aswell which is a bonus!

Overall, this probably wasn't one of the best boxes and although i'll get some use out of these items I wasn't overly excited about them, as I've received things very similar in previous boxes.  

x

No comments