August Favourites!


Not many beauty favourites this month as I've just been using most of the same things from July! 


But I have been reaching for the Pixi Lip Blush a lot. It's a lovely subtle shade and just gives my lips a nice tint and is great for the days where I just want a natural look. 


I never really have jewellery favourites as I never get a chance to wear any, but I bought this lovely Rose Gold ring from a Chinese seller off EBay for about £2-3 (which is an absolute bargain) and it's so much nicer than I expected and I've hardly taken it off! 


Another thing I've been loving is the Radox herbal bath salts. These have really helped ease my achy muscles after a long day of running around at work! 

I'm a big fan of fun hand washes, so when I saw this Carex bubblegum scented one, I couldn't resist. I've used the Strawberry laces one too a while ago and liked that so I knew I wouldn't be disappointed by this! 


Lastly, the two book I've flew through during August are Attachment and Landline, both by Rainbow Rowell. She's fast becoming one of my favourite authors; I absolutely love her writing style, her characters are always lovable and witty especially in Attachments, and the story flows so well and is never boring! 


3 comments

  1. Great favourites! I haven't read either of those books but I love Rainbow Rowell so they'll go on my list x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely picks and that lip tint seems nice. I love authors who have a witty way of writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am obsessed with the bubblegum hand wash! Rainbow Rowell sounds like an author I need to check out x

    ReplyDelete