July Favourites!



Just a small one for my July Favouites as I've been loving a lot of the same things from June! 


Beauty first, and the item that's at the top of my list is the Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder. As you can see by the photo this has had a lot of love! With the weather getting warmer (but not sunnier might I add. Just warm clammy moist air..) this has been a life saver for keeping my face shine free. 


Next is the Barry M Natural Glow Palette 2. I've had this for a while now, but I think the shimmery shades have been lovely to use for the summer and really widen and brighten my eyes.



Another one for the eyes: I've been loving  the MeMeMe Enchanted Eyes Dual Wand. Blue's have been such a huge trend this summer and although I don't usually use a lot of bright colours on my eyes, I've just been lining my lower lash line for a subtle burst of colour on nights out. 


On to skincare, Amphora Aromatics kindly sent me their Essentials Collection Seaweed and Aloe eye gel to try and it has been an absolute delight. I love anything with Aloe Vera as it is so soothing on the skin and this is the same. I use it to take my eye make up off at night or sometimes in the morning just to wake myself up.


This bracelet from Mink and Stone has not left my wrist since it arrived! I was able to design it myself on their website and I'm so pleased with how it turned out. I wrote a review here!

Lastly, music: I have been addicted to Hilary Duff's new Album 'Breathe In. Breathe Out. I used to love her music when I was a teenager, and when I first played this on Spotify it was like I was 14 again, and I bloody love it! 
Tracks: 'Tattoo' and 'Confetti' are probably my favourites at the moment. 




5 comments

  1. Great favourites hun! Love the rimmel stay matte! Just followed you on Bloglovin! Follow back?

    Jenan
    http://lavieenmauve-jj.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Your blog is so lovely, following you! x

      Delete
  2. Ooh love some of these! Completely obsessed with Rimmel Stay Matte! I'll have to give the Natural Glow Palette 2 a try; looks stunning!
    thumble-nina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the look of that Barry M palette - definitely think I need to take a look at that ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing post,really love it :)
    Keep in touch
    xoxo Antonella
    beautylove7694.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete