Summer Skincare and Clothing Haul!



I took a trip to Boots this week, to pick up some essentials.

As I'm on my feet all day at work, I often get backache and achy legs, so i've invested in some Radox herbal Bath salts that are aimed to help soothe muscle aches and pains! I've never used these before so i'm looking forward to seeing if they help at all. 

Next I picked up some Face wipes. I usually just go for whatever brand is on offer, and this time I chose the Johnson's Face Care wipes, for combination skin. I'll admit, I do use face wipes to remove my make-up most nights, which I know is SO bad but it's just easier..and i'm lazy! I regret nothing.


Since it is finally getting warmer now in the UK, I made the conscious effort to make sure I got some Lipbalm with a decent SPF for when it's sunny. I'm a big lover of Nivea lip balms, so naturally I went for their Sun Protect SPF30 balm.
I also got the E45 Intense Recovery hand cream, as my hands can dry up a lot in the summer.


I couldn't resist making a little trip to Lush while I was in town (as always!) but I restrained myself this time and only picked up one thing. My Boyfriend is always raving about their Soap bars, so I thought I'd try the 'Dirty' one, as it smells minty and fresh and I think it will be really nice to wake me up in the morning.

Next up: I realised I didn't own much in the way of summer clothes, especially tops so
I've bought a few things from Primark as well as online and thought I'd share what I got. 

L-R 
'Friends' T-shirt & Grey Stonewash Jeggings: Primark

 Cat Print Blouse & Navy Striped Shirt: Romwe
(Here & Here)
I also got some cute Drawstring Shorts (here) but forgot to photograph them!

And lastly,
Floral High Neck T-shirt: ASOS
(Here)


x

1 comment

  1. Lush is great... and hey there ain't nothing wrong with a face wipe so long as you have a good splash with water after :)

    www.beaucience.co.uk

    ReplyDelete