My Empties- Beauty & Toiletries


I though i'd share some of the things i've used up over the past couple of months! (HERE's my last Empties post if you want to take a look!)



First is the Body Shop 'Deep Sleep Body Mist'. I absolutely love this, it has worked wonders when i've needed a good night's sleep. And it lasts for ages too as you don't need to spray a lot. 


Next is the Aussie Aussome Volume Conditioner. I love all the Aussie products as they always make my hair feel nourished. Although I'm not sure how much volume it gave my hair, I didn't really notice much of a change if I'm honest..

The Garnier Ultimate Blends Shampoo promises to illuminate the colour in your hair and help it last longer. As I started dying my hair in January I noticed that it doesn't take to colour very well, and it fades so quickly so I picked this up from Wilko to see if it would help and I have really noticed a difference! This will certainly be repurchased! 



I love Wilko for hair products as I can always get a bargain! I went through their own brand Brunette dry shampoo so quickly. I liked this as it did not leave a white/grey spray residue on my hair like most dry shampoos, so it was easier to blend in.  


Onto Beauty products, the Nivea Essential care Lipbalm is something I have loved using. I much prefer these lipbalms to the potted ones as they are handy for when I'm a work and this Nivea one has given my lips the right amount of moisture. 

The Barry M Gelly Lip Crayon is next on the list. I'm not sure if this is just me, but I haven't used this that many times but it seems to have gone down SO quickly! It's as if it's evaporating or something? I've loved the colour, but I don't know if I'll buy it again as I'm not sure about the formula at all. 

I've gone through the Simple face wipes and the Superdrug face wipes. I don't have a specific brand I reach for, Basically I just buy whatever's on offer! I'm usually safe as long as I get ones that are for combination skin. 

Most of the 'empties' posts I read are generally beauty & skincare, and I haven't seen a lot that include toiletries so I thought I'd add some of mine for a change! 
The Toothpaste I've been using is Colgate triple action. My favourite is usually Arm & Hammer but I thought I'd try this one and I'm not sure it's as good but still worth a go. 

The last item in my empties is the Imperial Leather Softening hand wash. If you want a hand wash that also moisturises and doesn't leave your hands feeling course then this is the one! It smells super lovely as well! 

No comments