Primark Treats!


I recently took a trip to Primark and picked up a few bargains!

I'm loving the ripped jeans look atm, and these were only £13. They're low rise and have a small rip in each knee. These will be great for this kind of weather as it is just starting to warm up, and I'll probably roll up the ankles in the summer to make them 3/4 length.

I also picked up these shoes for £8. I realised the other day that I don't actually own a decent pair of flats, all of mine seem to have fallen apart! I love the colour of these, and they actually only sell them in 'wide fit' so I wasn't sure whether to get them or not as they did feel a little loose when I tried them on. But I picked up some insoles and heel grips (£1 each) and with them in they fit perfectly.


The last thing I got were these cute fairy lights. They were reduced form £6 to £3 so I couldn't resist getting them! I'm moving house soon, so I'm always on the look out for things to decorate the new flat with, and I think these will look really good over the fireplace in the living room. 

x



No comments