Latest In Beauty: Capital FM Box


Latest in Beauty teamed up with Captial FM to create this box full of this seasons hottest beauty products.
I loved the premise of this box, and the fact that you can see everything inside so you know if you're getting your money's worth.
This box is £14.95 (postage included) which is such a good price as you get 9 products and they are all full sized (except the perfume sample)
This is what you get:

-Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner
-Rimmel 60 Seconds Super Shine Nail Polish (by Rita Ora)
- Nail Buffer
- Pixi Lip Blush
-Collection Eyes Uncovered Palette (nude)
-Jimmy Choo 'Flash' Fragrance
-Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer
-Stylondon Metallic Temporary Tattoos
-Collection Lengthening Mascara

So far I've tried the Eyeliner, which I liked a lot and was impressed with how long it lasted and stayed in place.
The Pixi Lip brush is probably my favourite; the shade is just gorgeous! And i'm a massive fan of Pixi as a whole anyway. 
The Collection eyeshadow palette I have been wanting to buy for a while and i'm looking forward to trying it out. 
The only thing that I was slightly disappointed with was the Burt's Bees lip shimmer, but that is only because it is pretty much exactly the same as the EcoLips lip tint I received in the January Lipmonthly, and although I do like it I don't really need two!


2 comments

  1. I've just bought the Collection Palette too, would love to hear what you think when you've tried it :) x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently got the Dream Box III from Latest in beauty! I loved it!! Such value for money! I was considering getting this one too, but the products didn't stand out to me as much as the first box. However, reading this I wish I had now!

    Nicole ♥
    www.nicolelaurenblake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete