Lush: Easter Range


There are so many cute products in the Lush Easter Range that I'm really looking forward to trying so I thought I'd share my thoughts on some of them! 

I've only had a chance to buy two so far: the 'Hoppity Poppity' and 'Fluffy Egg' bath bombs. 


I tried Hoppity poppity yesterday and I loved it! It has a really light and sweet scent with fresh grassy undertones, very apt for spring! It has popping candy inside which is a nice touch and the smell stayed on my skin for hours after I used it! 

I'm yet to try the Fluffy Egg, but I knew I'd love it as soon as I smelt it; anything candy floss is a winner with me! 

The Bunch of carrots I remember from last year, and I think they are really good value for money. You get loads of bubbles from just a tiny bit so they last for ages. 

There's two soaps: 'Somewhere over the Rainbow' and 'Carrot'. I don't usually use soap bars that much, but I know my Boyfriend does so I might buy him one.


This sounds amazing, it's toffee scented (yum!) and contains olive oil to make the skin soft and smooth. I've always been a massive fan of the bath melts anyway and every one I've used has indeed left my skin feeling incredibly soft so I don't doubt this will do the same. 


Now for the ones I'm really excited about: the 'Immaculate Eggception' bath bombs. £6.95 might seem a bit steep, but you get 3 in one, as you break it in two and then theres another bath bomb (shaped like a chick or bunny) inside! Tbh I think i'd rather get this for Easter instead of chocolate! 

X
 



No comments