Latest in Beauty: The Glamour Summer Edit box!



I recently bought the Latest In Beauty Glamour Summer Edit Box. It is £17.99, which is slightly more than what I would pay for a beauty box, but it is totally worth it as you get over £90 worth of treats. 
Here's what's inside:


The item I was most intrigued by is the Vita Liberata Trystal Minerals. This is the first ever self-tanning bronzer; just dust over your skin and a natural looking tan will appear! I've found this shade is rather dark, as I am pretty pale so I've been using it sparingly. The mini brush is also included, and it is so soft and lovely to use!


Next up is the Bourjois Paris Colour Boost Lip Crayon. 3 Shades available; I got 'Fuchsia Libre' a very vivid pink colour, which is a shade I don't usually go for, and I think I would have preferred the 'Proudly Naked'. Saying that, this is a very build-able crayon and just a thin layer creates a nice subtle burst of colour or you can layer up for a more intense look. 

I love the shade of Nails Inc Gel Polish- Gel effect that I received; it makes me feel so summery. It dries fairly quickly and I was inpressed my how long-lasting it is. 

Temporary Tattoos are a huge trend this summer, and the Seekers of The Sun Luxury Tattoos in this box are an exclusive, one off design. I haven't tried these yet, but there's a nice variety of designs on there and will be prefect for holidays and festivals.


Being a person with a permanent pale complexion and a tendency to burn easily, I am always stocked up on high factor sun cream! Eucerin Sun Care start their range at SPF30, and their products are tailored to suit specific skin types. I got the Transparent spray, which I love as I have how sticky the creams are and the sprays are so easy to use!

Balance Me is a brand I have used in the past and loved, so I was looking forward to using the Super Toning Body Polish. It uses natural ingredients and leaves my body feeling smooth and supple. 

The Claudalie Divine Oil can be used on your hair, face and body and leaves you with a lovely summer glow. I've been using tiny amounts of it in my bath as it smells amazing and has a nice dreamy aroma. 


Next, is the L'Occitane Shampoo and Conditioner. I haven't tried these yet as I am going away soon and will be needing travel shampoo's so I am saving them to use then! They contains essential oils and are designed to help nourish and restore your hair, helping it feel smooth and silky. 

And Lastly, the Pixi Glow Tonic. I'm sure I don't need to go into detail about this, as this has been a firm favourite in the beauty market for some time now! I just love that I have a tiny 15ml bottle to take when i'm travelling, and It will be great to keep hold of so I can refill it from the larger bottle when this runs out as well. 




No comments