November favourites!


My first big favourite of this month, like many many others, is Taylor Swift's new album: 1989.
It's just so 80s and upbeat and dancy and I've literally not had it out of my ears for the whole month! 

Beauty products I'm really loving this month, is the Seventeen Mirrorshine lipstick. (I did a little review here, which says everything I need to say!) I'm just in love with it. 

My second beauty favourite is the Pixi lid & line eyeliner. (In smoky brown)
It's just so easy to use and perfect for when you're on the go, and you can create lovely smokey eyes with just one product! 


My last favourite this month is a book. Or a series of books: Percy Jackson. 
I'm so late to the party with this one, but I started the first one in October and I'm now almost finishing the third one. I'm a sucker for anything relating to Greek Mythology; I just love it. I'm surprised it's taken me this long to get stuck into these!  

No comments