My Birthday Presents!

So it was my 24th birthday on Friday (-sob i'm getting old!) and I got some lovely presents from my pals and family, so I thought i'd share some of the things I got :)

My amazing boyfriend got my this wonderful Ukulele. I've been wanting to learn to play for a while and with 2015 just around the corner, that's a new years resolution waiting to happen!
He also got me an illustrated novel about the life of Vincent Van Gogh which I'm so excited to read.



My best pal got me the most beautiful copy of The Wizard of Oz, along with a raspberry tea bag style bath bomb!

 Sarah Millican is one of my favourite comedians, and I was so happy to get her latest DVD. As well as a cute little silver owl necklace.


Some more of my favourite presents are a moustache shaped nail file! And a colour changing umbrella!







I also got some Christmas earrings (Standard! I get at least one pair every year!) And a lovely button shaped ceramic trinket box.

No comments