My Favourite Christmas Films!


Christmas is by far my favourite time of year! And I always look forward to spending the whole of December tucked up in bed watching festive films! 

My favourite of all time is Miracle on 34th Street. I just can't even explain how much I love it and I always always have to watch it on Christmas Eve. Although with the recent sad passing of Richard Attenborough, I'm not sure how I'm going to feel watching it this year. He will always be my Santa. 

Love Actually is just hilarious, lovely, and charming all in one. It has me howling with laughter and crying with happiness all the way through! Such a feel good film that's on my 'I have to watch this every year' list. 

The next three are my top films from my childhood; Home alone, A Muppets Christmas Carol and The Grinch are just classics in my eyes. Just pure silliness is what makes Home Alone and The Grinch so good, and The Muppets crossed with A Christmas Carol? Need I say more? Just the ultimate combination right there.

There's also Elf. A new favourite of mine, that I fell in love with upon the first watch. 

I'd also like to mention a couple of my favourite Christmas Episodes from TV shows. 



Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire is one that always stands out to me, and is just so brilliant! Probably one of my favourite Simpsons episodes of all time actually!

And there's the Friends special, The one with the Holiday Armidillo. 
Never ever fails to make me laugh! 



No comments