October Favourites!


Boots simply sensitive toner: 
This is so good for everyday use, and makes my skin feel nice and soft. It's great for sensitive skin as it has no added fragrances or perfumes and the added aloe Vera gives my skin a lovely fresh feeling. It's so cheap aswell and something I will probably keep buying for a while. 

Rimmel: Matte BB Cream:
I got this sample from my October Glossybox, and I loved it so much that I bought the full sized product! 
For years I have only ever used Garnier BB creams, but this one has such a better texture and it goes on so smoothly. 

Matte Barry M nail paint 'crush'
This is an old favourite that I bough around this time last year. It's my go-to colour for the autumn and it's such a nice shade. Probably one of my all time favourite nail varnishes. 

Jamie T: Carry on the Grudge
Now for a non-beauty favourite. Jamie T is back after what seems like a Million years of absence, and his new album is just incredible. I've had it on reply for the entire month. My favourites are 'Turn on the Light', 'Rabbit Hole' and 'Zombie' 

No comments