Autumn clothes/beauty haul!


Autumn is by far my favourite season, especially because I love all the autumnal colour schemes and the built up to Christmas! So I went on a few little shopping trips and this is what I came back with: 


I got this shirt and jumper from Primark. I'm really loving mustard as a colour this season and I the style of this jumper is lovely, and the shirt I can wear just with a cardigan over and still keep warm or I can wear it under my jumper. 


I also bought this orange jumper from New Look for £19.99 which goes well with my shirt As well as this little necklace I bought from Primark for about £2. 


I then went to boots and bought the Barry M Natural Glow Palette 2 for £6.99. The shades in this are just gorgeous and that kind of price you can't go wrong! 


Getting into the Christmas spirit already, I just couldn't resist this bath bomb that I found in a little shop in Cumbria called The Larch Tree and it smells like cinnamon and is just amazing! 

And lastly: Lush. 

As soon as I heard that Lush had launched their Halloween and Christmas range I knew I had to go! I only bought 2 things this time round, but I really had to restrain myself! 
I got the 'Butterbear' Bath bomb and the 'Star Light, Star Bright' bath melt. 
I'm sure I'll be buying a lot more in the coming weeks! 


1 comment

  1. Love the colour of your jumpers. That off-orange/yellow colour is really in this season so awesome pick :)

    http://novellette.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12522799

    ReplyDelete