Review: InstaNatural Vitamin C Toner*


The InstaNatural Vitamin C toner* claims to renew, hydrate and tighten pores, as well as containing age-defying ingredients to leave the skin feeling refreshed and balanced. 

I received this from InstaNatural, and have been using it every day for just over a week and I am absolutely loving it. 
I'm a huge fan of toner anyway and love the way it refreshes my skin especially in the morning, but with this one I do feel extra refreshed. I think it's partly down to the spray nozzle. This is the first toner i've used with this type of nozzle and it really wakes me up in the morning having a good spray of this onto my face!

It does a good job of removing any excess dirt and grime on my face, and I have noticed my skin feeling brighter just within a week. I have combination skin, sometime slightly oily, and this has helped keep the oil at bay as well as keeping my skin nourished. 

The only thing I'm not so keen on it the scent. It is very zesty, which is nice, but slightly too overpowering as I can still smell it on my face for over an hour after I've used it, and that's with all my make-up on top. But if you like the scent then of course this won't bother you!

Overall, I think this will go down as one of my favourite toners. I think that it would be great for all skin types and I love that all the ingredients are 100% natural, and it does exactly what it says on the bottle.
I'll definitely be looking into the InstaNatural brand some more and trying their other products!

x

No comments