The Me Time Tag!

I found this tag on the lovely blog 'Tania Michele' and decided to give it a go while I have some spare time!

What do you watch or read during your me-time?
I catch up on all my favourite American TV shows; atm I'm really loving The Big Bang Theory, Once Upon a Time and Modern Family. 

What do you wear during me-time? #NoBra
I usually just lounge around leggings and a t-shirt (or a hoodie when it's cold!) or my pyjamas.

What are your me-time beauty products?

I love the Simple face scrubs and moisturisers and eye cream. And i'm really enjoying the new Barry M eye shadow pallets atm, as well as the Soap and Glory archery eyebrow pen.

Current fave nail polish?
I don't really get to wear nail polish anymore because of my job, but on my toes I'm loving the matte Barry M autumn shades that were released last year. This is the perfect time of year to bring them back out!

What do you like to eat/drink during me-time?
I drink flavoured fizzy water, usually something with apple or peach, or tea. And with Christmas approaching I'm enjoying tucking into Terry's chocolate orange, Cadbury's fingers and satsumas!

Current fave candle?
I don't have a favourite brand, but anything with a cinnamon scent is a winner with me! 

Do you ever have outdoor me-time?
I have a fairly long train journey I take once a week, where I get to catch up on my reading or just chill with my iPod which is nice and relaxing. 

Would you ever go see a movie alone?
I've sometime thought about it, but I'm yet to try it. 

Fave online shop?
Ebay, Etsy, or Not on the High Street. 

Anything to add? What else do you do during me-time?
Sleep. I love sleeping! And I actually really enjoy cleaning up and making my space tidy and organised. And having a nice bath.

No comments